How often do you get to Chrome and find restrictions on your way to your internet surfing? Yes, we all have been there, and we can feel how irritating that sounds. But you know what, one thing can solve this issue for you: proxy. But wait, when it comes to proxies, we don’t get to have a private networking system. A Datacenter proxy is a solution to this problem.
Many platforms are known to provide affordable datacenter proxies, but there is one that stands out as the best in the market. Yes, we are talking about Bright Data. Come on; we are not exaggerating but uncovering the fact for you. Don’t believe us? Why don’t you go with this Bright Data Datacenter proxy review and know it yourself?
Here is the what and why of Bright Data Datacenter Proxy for everyone looking for a private network for their SaaS automation tools, startup, web scraping task or tech environment setup.
What is Bright Data?
Luminati, now known as Bright Data, was first introduced in the market in 2014. With the main focus on building a complete proxy infrastructure, Bright Data is the number 1 web data connection platform today. With its data qualities and ability to provide worldwide internet for your data research, the company now serves over 500 companies worldwide.
Bright Data is the priority for more than 15000 customers in almost every industry. Moreover, the company is now a source of the reliable, efficient, adaptable platform that people use worldwide for better decision-making in their business world. You know how great a company has to be in that position, and Bright Data is truly worth everything.
Bright Data Datacenter Proxy
To understand Datacenter proxy, first, we need to look at what shared proxy is all about. You would use a ‘shared’ IP with a shared proxy that you can get at Bright Data’s DataCenter Proxies. What does that mean? Shared IP means using one IP to do the data search, but it is the proxy for another company the next time you go for it. A Datacenter proxy is entirely the opposite of that.
With a Datacenter proxy, comes exclusivity in which your every activity and the network is in your hand. No matter whether you are focusing on digital asset protection, taking information from public data, or simply collecting competition information from public domains, a Datacenter proxy will give you the privacy to hold the IP until you want it.
A Datacenter proxy allows you to purchase or have the proxy for a fixed period, and you can access it the way you want to. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world. You can access the ISP (internet service provider) proxy just like a real individual web user from the other side of the world.
Now you know why most companies would instead go for a Datacenter one than a shared proxy.
Datacenter Proxy features
With Bright Data Datacenter proxy, you get more than 1 million IPs. That’s like a very huge number. However, this isn’t enough, so they develop the most delicate features for its users. Have a look at them.
With a Datacenter proxy of Bright Data, you get the worldwide accessibility of data. No matter which country, carrier, city, or ASN you pick, you can have it from the place of your choice.
Speedy and promising rates
A Datacenter proxy gives you your IP, where the speed lies. You don’t share the IP with anyone else, ensuring the speed you crave. Moreover, the success rates would be high as the request history is clean.
It’s not just about the Datacenter IP; you will also get the support that works 24/7. Plus, professionals and account managers are there to answer all your queries in no time. It doesn’t matter if your questions are far beyond your expectations.
Convenient with the professionals
As professionals help you out, you can work more conveniently, and the dashboard makes it much easier to use. No hassle, no expert knowledge. This is all integrated, especially for beginners.
How to get a Datacenter proxy?
Here is a tutorial you need to understand how damn easy it is to get a Datacenter proxy from Bright Data. All you need to do is follow many easy steps, and you are all good to go. Read on.
Sign up on Bright Data
First, you need to create an account with Bright Data. Follow the steps for that.
- Go to the Bright Data website. And on the top right corner of the home page, you will find the Sign Up option.
- Now, you are on the signup form. Fill in the details and click on the Create Account button.
- This will take you to the password creation page. You would set up your password and again go with the Create Account button.
- The next step would be to complete a KYC. Just follow the steps, schedule a video call, and you will get this done in no time.
- While we are on this, don’t forget to take note of your ‘Use-case’ because you need it more than anything.
- After completing the KYC process, you would have to wait for the approval. Once that is done, you are all set to access your dashboard.
Add the zone.
It’s time to create the proxy using your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, you will see a menu on the left side. Go to the Proxies in that list.
- This will take you to the ‘Zones’ page. You will find the Add Zone option in the top right corner. Just click on that.
- Go with the first box you see. That is the ‘Data Center’ box.
- While filling in the details, select the ‘exclusive’ option from the drop-down menu in the IP type option.
- Fill in the other details and select the ‘Add Zone’ button once you are done.
- It will ask you a question about adding the zone. Just click on Yes if you are sure about your added details.
- Once you complete this step, it will take you back to the proxy page. You will find your Datacenter proxy ready to use in the list there.
Get the proxy extension.
While many ways to use the proxy you get via Bright Data, our favorite and most convenient one is through Chrome Extension. How to do that? Follow the steps below.
- Install and activate the Bright Data Chrome extension from the official chrome web store.
- As you are adding an extension to the chrome, there is one more thing you need to do. Go to the proxy page of the Bright Data dashboard and copy the login details.
On the left side of your datacenter proxy entry, click on the pencil icon, aka the Edit option.
Copy the username and password from the ‘Access Parameters’ column and keep them in some safe place. This is what you need to access the proxy on the extension.
- Now that you have the extension and the login details, you need to select the extension and click on the ‘Sign in using zone password’ option.
- Here, fill in the details shown in the image and sign in.
- Activate the proxy and ensure it’s on every time you want to use it. Just switch on, select the proxy area, and you are good to go.
There you go, you have these easy steps, and you are all set to use the proxy the way you like.
Pros & Cons of Bright Data Datacenter Proxy
- Large IP pool
- Best Residential Proxy Provider
- Numerous Locations
- ASN targeting
- Completely Legal
- Excellent Scraping Performance
- Dedicated Proxy Packages
- Excellent Proxy Network Speed
- Powerful Proxy Control
- Different IP Types
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strict KYC
- Secure login option
- Excellent 3-Day Refund Policy and 7-Day Trial Period
- Flexible Service
- Top Graphic Quality
- Next-gen Proprietary Technology
- Request Viewer
- Responsible Data Collection
- Expensive when you need targeted geolocation IP
- Email Support is Slow
- Limited Bandwidth
Pricing of datacenter proxy
Bright Data pricing is pretty straightforward and quite reasonable. There are three ways to pay the company.
Pay as you go
With this one, you don’t have to pay for anything extra. You pay for the proxy only for the IP and the data you use.
Here you have the monthly plan, which is pretty cheap compared to the pay-as-you-go option. Have a look at the prices.
As you pay for more period, it will get cheaper. That’s exactly the thing with a yearly subscription. Also, the good news is that you get 10% off on the annual payments.
Having a proxy on your internet search makes it easy to get the Data you have been looking for for your business growth. Bright Data is here with everything you need to make an informed decision. With Bright Data Datacenter Proxy, you can have your IP, and you can access that without the interference of anyone.
Try it out once and see how great it works. Anyway, it offers a free trial for the beginners.