Looking for a reliable and affordable proxy service? Look no further than Oxylabs residential proxies! Their proxies are perfect for high-volume traffic, and a free trial allows you to test their service before committing.
In this article, I will discuss Oxylabs residential proxies and how they can help your business grow. I will also discuss the Oxylabs free trial and how to get started.
Global proxy network Oxylabs employs both corporate and public proxy networks to route traffic and protect against assaults. When it comes to its partners, this tool sets the bar high for itself.
It holds itself to the highest standards of ethical conduct in the marketplace and is dedicated to upholding those standards. Oxylabs is a residential facility. Using proxies, you may get material to your users in milliseconds.
Our role extends beyond that of mere stand-ins. We are convinced that you will turn to us for all your web-scraping and proxy needs.
Residential proxies are provided to our customers via this tool’s broad network of affiliates. More than 100 million private proxy servers in 195 countries. As though you were sending out a newsletter.
Residential Proxies and IP addresses that appear to be belonging to various people are used to create the illusion of several users.
We’ll get into the details in this Oxylabs review, so read for more information. Make sure you’ve covered all the bases.
Oxylabs.io’s cost is the most significant factor to consider when deciding. This will assist you in determining the most cost-effective option.
Pricing of Oxylabs Proxies
Datacenter Proxies Pricing
- Starter pack = $180/month
- Business pack = $800/month
- Corporate pack =$1500/month
- Enterprise = $6000/month
Residential Proxies Pricing
- Starter pack = $300/month
- Business pack = $600/month
- Corporate pack = $900/month
- Enterprise pack = $5000/month
Next-Gen Residential Proxies Pricing
- Starter pack = $360/month
- Business pack = $ 750/month
- Corporate pack = $ 1,100/month
- Enterprise pack = $ 6000/month
Know about the Oxylabs Residential Proxies Free Trial
You may test out Residential Proxies risk-free for a limited time. Fill out a contact form on their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to try their Residential Proxies.
To attract new clients, they offer two sorts of product trials:
The company’s representative signed up for the service.
A 7-day free trial may be available for anyone who joins up on behalf of an organization, pending proof of the organization’s registration and ownership. Verify that you are authorized to act as your firm’s representative and sign documents on its behalf.
A staff member will contact you after the exam to review the results.
As an individual, you can join.
There is a three-day money-back guarantee if you register as an individual. You’ll have three days from the date of your initial subscription purchase to request a refund if you decide that their product does not meet your demands. You’re not eligible for a refund if you’ve used more than 20% of your plan’s traffic in the first three days after purchase.A staff member will contact you after the exam to review the results.
Specifically, how do Oxylabs benefit its customers?
There are two sorts of Oxylabs proxies: residential and datacenter.
Residential proxies are broken down into several subcategories:
“Regular” residential proxies (rotating or sticky)
You can utilize these traditional residential proxies for many purposes, including large-scale scraping. It’s your choice to use a rotating or a fixed address (you keep the same address for up to 30 minutes).
Next-gen residential proxies
AI-powered scraping proxy solution is what Oxylabs calls this. ” Block and site change management is powered by AI, while the adaptive parser is powered by machine learning. Although it is still in development, the parser is flexible enough to work with HTML code pulled directly from any e-commerce product page on the web. There are no CAPTCHAs or IP bans with the newer proxies.
Static residential proxies
Oxylabs now provide static proxies in addition to rotating ones. They have a pool of roughly 100,000 IP addresses from various Internet service providers (ISPs). These are compatible with HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS5.
You can use them when you need to maintain the same IP address for an extended period, such as when checking out on many eCommerce sites or using sneaker bots.
Oxylabs’ SOCKS5 network has 2 million IPs from 82 different countries. In situations where HTTP/HTTPS is insufficient and you need a UDP connection, these are excellent (for video streaming, live calls, etc.).
Oxylabs’ home IPs network has more than 100 million IPs. Oxylabs’ global reach is impressive, with IPs from nearly every major city in the world represented.
Oxylabs also has a wide network of datacenter IPs. In total, there are 2 million IP addresses from 82 sites across the globe. However, spam filters can quickly identify these proxies as fake because they don’t use real IPs. They’re faster and cheaper than residential proxies.
If you opt for Oxylabs, you can utilize their proxies for a myriad of use cases, for instance:
- Market research
- Sales intelligence
- Brand protection
- SEO monitoring
- Travel fare aggregation
- Ad verification
- Cybersecurity, etc.
How Oxylabs Work?
Oxylabs can be used in two different ways.
The first one is a classic:
- Visit their website.
- Register online.
- Add your details, where you are asked about your name, surname, and phone number. If you are registering on behalf of a company, then enter the company’s name.
- After that, describe your case and click on Finish Registration.
- Then, check your email as the company sends the confirmation mail there. Once you click on the confirmation link, your account will activate in 24 hours.
- Open your Email, and you will find the confirmation link there. Click on the link to confirm and log in to your Oxylabs account.
- Once you activate your account, you are redirected to Oxylabs Dashboard, and the message shows, “Registration Complete.” After that, you can select the products you are interested in. Click on “Choose Product” to do so.
- Then you can select the residential proxies by clicking on the “Select Plan”.
- Select from the available plans of Residential Proxies. The first two, Starter and Business, can be checked out faster, but for the Corporate and the Enterprise, you need to contact the Sales Team further.
- If you select either plan from Business and Starter, you need to click “Agree and Proceed” to complete the checkout process.
- Your cart will be displayed; fill in your credit card details. You must enter the details here to claim the discount if you have any vouchers.
- Click on “Press” after you fill in all the details, and Hurray, you have successfully bought Oxylabs Residential Proxies. Then you get an email on the confirmation, where it will be mentioned that the Oxylabs manager will contact you regarding the setup and help you with the smooth onboarding.
Ease of Use
Your Oxylabs dashboard will be accessible once you sign up. It will include:
Since you cannot set up proxies directly from the dashboard, Oxylabs’ proxies aren’t the easiest to use. As a result, you shouldn’t have any trouble understanding the company’s user manuals.
Setting up a proxy depends on its type:
To configure them, you must authenticate your proxies with your credentials in the dashboard and download the proxy list.
Third-party software or Chrome extensions can be used to integrate residential proxies. Oxylabs provides integration guides for software, including SwitchyOmega, Shadowrocket, FoxyProxy, and others.
They also have a guide on how to integrate Chrome.
Oxylabs has extensive documentation on their website that provides you with all the details you need, so make sure you check it out if you’re interested.
Security measures by Oxylabs
In the last year, phishing attacks have increased by 23%. 60% of cyberattacks start with phishing and lead to data breaches 60% of the time.
As attackers become more clever, traditional phishing solutions can no longer keep up. Cybercriminals utilize proxy IP addresses to conceal their true identities when attacking your system or attempting to defraud you.
Malicious websites are quickly and easily identified by businesses specializing in cyber security. Despite this, their IP addresses are blocked by unknown sources to avoid being identified as hackers.
Oxylabs eliminates all these headaches by providing 24/7 live monitoring, round-the-clock support, and an unlimited supply of IP addresses. They allow you to visit your favorite websites from any of their 195 worldwide locations.
Oxylabs is a cutting-edge technology business that is focused on technical improvements. In the field of online scraping and proxy management, Oxylabs has developed novel solutions.
Your solution can be customized to meet your specific requirements because it is designed to scale. The proper quantity of data aggregation and other intelligent software capabilities will be provided to a tiny office with only two employees.
Oxylabs Pros and Cons
- The responsibility of maintaining privacy is paramount.
- The support staff is available 24 hours a day.
- Speed of proxy connections.
- Stable & reliable proxy resources
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 live support Instant help
- Auto-retry system
- High success rates
- Unlimited bandwidth & domains
- Country & ASN filtering
- 100M+ ethically sourced residential proxy pool
- Pricing is a bit steep
- Buy each proxy subscription separately
- No pay-as-you-go option
- Only monthly commitments
Is Oxylabs Free Trial any Good?
However, Oxylabs’ services (and prices) are tailored to the needs of a large corporation (and their budget). You can use the free trial offer and confirm your buying decision.